SATISFACTION THAT YOU EXPECTED IS NOT MUCH AS EFFECT THAT YOU WILL GET! STOP SMOKING PLEASE!

Cigarette composition

Cigarette composition

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HOW TO QUIT SMOKING TODAY!


This a great quick reference guide on how to kick the habit. With the price of cigarettes along with the price of everything else, many people have given up smoking. If you havent yet there is still hope. Many people have done many different things to try to quit. There are many many success stories.
There are many ways to quit smoking. Many people have tried the patch, gum, hypnotherapy, acupuncture and more. Today, however, in our society there are alot more ways to quit. There are support groups, hotlines you can call for support, books, pills, an much more. The hook is to decide which one is right for you. For most people who have quit smoking and have tried the gum or the patch all say it really works. Well, If it didn't obviously it would not still be on the shelves today. 

The patch. It is a clear patch that you stick on your arm and it helps you to quit smoking. It does this by a controlled release of nicotine for 24 hours. Over the next eight to ten weeks depending on the strength you started with you can lower your dosage to where you do not have to use it at all.
Stop Smoking Gums. Nicorette is used by many as an easier way to quit, because your mouth is moving and while you are chewing the nicotine is being released. With gum also you can pop an extra piece if you have strong craving. Over the next twelve weeks of starting the gum, you will use less and less pieces and should be smoke free in about twelve weeks.
Hypnotherapy to stop smoking. When it comes to wanting to quit smoking people often think of hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy is and has been promoted for some time now. However in some studies it does prove to be a successful tool when it comes to kicking the habit. It may be a little costly for a session or too. But the money you can save in the long run when you do quit will be worth it after all.
Let's look at some reasons why you should want to quit smoking. Some of the top reasons people quit are as follows Your health. Your health should be the number one reason to quit. After a few months you will feel better and occassionally crave one. It's just the first month or so that is hardest.You may be like me you quit while you were pregnant. Well simple as this don't pick one back up after you have your baby.
Another reason your family. You want to be able to sit inside all day with your family or drive your car with out having to worry about if they can smell your smoke or not and if its making them sick or not. Do you have pets? Yes? Then you need to think about them as well. The smoke effects animals too.It can make them sick the same as humans.
Another great reason is for women. LESS WRINKLES!!! When you smoke it makes you look 3-5 years older than what you actually are. I for instance am 28 I look about 30 to 32. I am totaly freaking out because I am starting to notice wrinkles! I know that when women and men smoke your lips get these lines around them and they are not laugh lines. No, I call them smokers lines. I have two aunts that have them really bad. They are worse than crows feet or forehead wrinkles. Another reason is to save money. I know if I took the money I spent on my cigarettes a day and took that money and put it in my saving account I would save about $1880.00 a year. The things I could do with that money. I could go on vacation, pay an extra 7 payments on my car and still have money left, pay 3 months ahead on my rent. I could give my mom back the money I have borrowed from her.
I know some more reasons women and men have not quit smoking yet. One is because you are afraid you are going to gain weight. Well that is why I haven't quit yet. I just figure if I get going on a really good diet, which I am working on, start exercising when I can I know I will lose weight. In fact I actually think if I quit I would lose more weight. I think this because I tend to smoke while I am cooking or right after I eat. So maybe I am going about this diet thing all wrong.

It is also hard to quit when someone in your family smokes, or your spouse smokes. My mom and my fiance smoke. I do not use that as an excuse but it is hard that when you go see your mom its kind of a tradition that you smoke a cigarette together before you head home. Kind of like if something happens to either one of us we know we did that one last thing together. What makes it really hard is my fiance. He is just about a chain smoker. I know if I quit he would too (maybe) But to be honest he probably would just go outside which would just make it hard. I do not know but I know I am going to try.
These things I have listed here are just a few of the most important reasons to quit smoking. Sit down and write out what would be your best reasons to quit. Good luck and I hope you quit!